Only 10% devices have Android Oreo. New play store requirements coming soon.

1
192
Only 10percent devices have Android Oreo.New playstore requirements coming soon.
Only 10percent devices have Android Oreo.New playstore requirements coming soon.

The Android platform which has the distribution numbers that were lastly updated by the team of Google that is in back in the month of May. At that time, the Android 8.0 Oreo had gained 5.7% of Android market share, with given  Android Nougat that is having 31.1%. Google did not fully update their distribution various statistics which are in June, but now, that’s after the time of two months, the registered company which has revealed the various versions of Android platform various distribution numbers that are in the month of July 2018.

The data which is given for the month of July 2018 distribution various statistics which was then collected within a seven-day long period which are ending on July 23, 2018. But Google may don’t show any type of versions that is within less than its 0.1% distribution. The collected data is on the basis of different devices visiting the Google Play Store into the prior earlier of seven days.

The July 2018 which has now distribution numbers which have to show that Android 8.0 is now being installed on 10.1% of different available Android devices worldwide. The newer versions of Android 8.1 Oreo which is now even new for experiencing that much of its slower adoption as it’s being installed on for just 2.0% percent of its available Android devices. The combined form of adoption which is of Android Oreo that is 12.1%, which is very slightly more higher than Android Nougat’s further adoption a year ago.

Read Our latest Article: Nova 3i benchmarked, scores compared to Snapdragon 710.

Android Nougat which still remains the among the most widely used version of Android, however, there is with a combined form of the market which has the share of 30.8%. Android Marshmallow which is the next line with 23.5% distribution. Android Lollipop which has the 20.4% combined form of distribution, which also makes it very more widely used than its different Android Oreo. After that, we have now with Android KitKat with 9.1% distribution, while the combined versions of Android Jelly Bean have 3.6% distribution graph. Incredibly, Android ice cream sandwich and Android Gingerbread still survive that is within 0.2% and 0.3% distribution of graph respectively.
Android 8.0 passing with 10% distribution which is an important long milestone because of the new requirements of Google Play Store. Starting from August 2018, all new apps submitted to the Play Store must target API level 26 (Android 8.0 Oreo). Starting in November 2018, all app updates must also target API level 26.

Like and Follow Us:-

Like us on facebook: Techyaapa

Follow Us on Twitter: Techyaapa

Visit Our Site for more news: Techyaapa.com (for news related the latest technology and gadget leaks)

1 COMMENT

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here